Web 2.0? Welcome to web THREE-POINT-OH! Its like the semantic web, only with hookers and crack. and unicorns! or maybe bunnies.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Flock? Really?

I'm attracted to the ease-of-use Flock offers--i spend a lot of time in a web browser, and I'd just as happily write as I do read if it were as effortless as a right-click.  But i've been burned by Flock registration bugs in the past, so I'm a little skeptical.  Hopefully after I log out of this session it won't fuXX0r my account settings as it has in the past.

So this bout of blogging is based on a bit of skepticism.  (And, apparantly, navel-gazing.)

Yesterday I went of a fever-burn of iTunes tagging, and tonight (after an IM from the Millenial Cousin asking for my favorite blogs) the ol' delicious got a tiny bit of love and care.  Wouldn't it be nice if my online web-two-point-oh-i-ness translates into a little real-life get-yrself-organized-ation-ness?

Yes.  Yes it would.


technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

No comments: